March 14, 2010


People tell me that I'm special, but i'm nothing special. I make people laugh, I am people's atm, people's doormat. That's how "special" i am.

I don't wanna fall in love again..although im longing for a serious and long r/s. Right now i should enjoy and embrace life. Family, friends, work and studies as top priority. I get hurt too easily and i'll always have to pick myself up and pretend im okay when im not. It's time i stop being upset and cry over a useless and one-sided r/s. 

When two person's in love, you are worth everything to each other. When it's over you'll turn against each other. Does that person even know you are hurt, you are upset and lost, and you are there crying your heart out? 

Fuck Love.

1 comment:

xinying said...

i totally understand how you feel (;
cheerup girl.
although it hurts.